Application Form for Sixth Form
Points to note when completing the online application form for entry to DESC Sixth Form
- PLEASE NOTE: Applications for Year 12 will open on Wednesday 27th November 2019 and must be received by Thursday 30th January 2020. Applications received after the 30th January 2020 will still be considered, however, preference will be given to those students who apply before this date.
- On submission of an online application, you are declaring that ALL information provided is correct and you understand that all application and tuition fees are non-refundable. Failure to disclose important information may result in your application being withdrawn.
- Please ensure you add both parents’ contact information.
- Please add the address information in the requested format.
- The form will not submit unless an applicant has been added. Please ensure you add at least one applicant before pressing the submit button.
- You can add multiple sixth form applicants. Click on “add new applicant” button after completing the information for each applicant. Only press submit when you have finished adding all applicants who you wish to be considered for a place in DESC Sixth Form.
- School year on entry is defaulted to 2020.
- Please refer to the Option Choices booklet when making your option choices for Sixth Form.
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement email when your application has been successfully submitted.
- On successful submission of the online application form the admissions fee and supporting documentation will be requested via email once the application has been reviewed by the admissions staff.
If you have any issues completing the online form, please contact email@example.com or call 04 360 4866.