You will require soft copies of the following documents for each child (pdf format), to upload within the application form
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Most recent End of Year Academic Report
- Most recent Mid-Year Report (if available)
- Emirates Identity Card (if available)
- UAE Visa (if available)
- Educational/Psychological Report (if applicable)
Points to note when completing the online application form for entry to DESC in Year 7 to Year 10
- If your child is currently in Year 6 and you are looking for a place commencing in Year 7 commencing August 2020 please complete this application form. If the place is for an immediate start, please complete the DESS Year 1-6 application form.
- You can add multiple applicants if you are applying for siblings in Years 7-10. Click on “add new applicant” button after completing the information for each applicant. Only press submit when you have finished adding all applicant details. If you are applying for siblings in other year groups, please complete the relevant DESS or DESC application form(s).
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement email when your application has been successfully submitted.
- On successful submission of the online Application Form, the admissions fee of AED 525/- will be requested via email.
- An entrance assessment is required as part of the application process.
- If there are no places available at the time of application, applications will be reviewed regularly.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and terms of acceptance by email. To secure the place you must return the terms of acceptance, accompanied by AED 5775 within 7 working days of the date of offer. AED 5000 will be deducted from the first term fee. The balance is a none refundable enrolment fee of AED 525 and medical fee of AED 250.
- On submission of an online application, you are declaring that ALL information provided is correct and you understand that all application and tuition fees are non-refundable. Failure to disclose important information may result in your application being withdrawn.
- Admission is at the discretion of the school.
If you have any issues completing the online form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone Mrs. Renee Howard, Admissions Support, +971 (0) 4 360 4866 Ext. 345