Points to note when completing the online application form for entry to DESC
- Please ensure you add both parents’ contact information.
- Please add the address information in the requested format.
- The form will not submit unless an applicant has been added. Please ensure you add at least one applicant before pressing the submit button.
- You can add multiple applicants. Click on “add new applicant” button after completing the information for each applicant. Only press submit when you have finished adding all applicants who you wish to be considered for a place.
- School year on entry is defaulted to 2019. If you are looking for a place during the current academic year, please change this to 2018.
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement email when your application has been successfully submitted.
- On successful submission of the online application form the admissions fee and supporting documentation will be requested via email once the application has been reviewed by the admissions staff.
We kindly ask parents to email our Admissions Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if their child(ren) will be leaving DESC. It is essential that all books and equipment belonging to students are returned prior to leaving DESC, ensuring they get the Leavers Form signed by their Head of House or Head of Year (if in Sixth Form). Please download the Leavers Form HERE.